This 100% Kratom Alkaloid Fraction is made from our finest Maeng Da Kratom harvested from farms in Borneo Indonesia.
This is a complete Kratom alkaloid fraction extraction. The full spectrum alkaloid composition in this extract is similar to that of a natural leaf with an overall abundance of Mitragynine compared to the rest of the alkaloids. 45% of this extract is pure Mitragynine and the other 55% are the other alkaloids such as Paynantheine, Speciociliatine, Speciogynine, 7-Hydroxymitragynine, and others which are found in lesser amounts proportionally similar when compared to raw leaf.
All our Kratom products only contain trace amounts of 7-Hydroxymitragynine as proportionally found in the natural leaf.
The real magic of Kratom comes from Mitragynine and its diastereomers Speciociliatine & Speciogynine.
100mg PKA 45 is equivalent to about 3.5gm / 4gm of plain leaf.
All the information provided is strictly for informational purposes and according to botanical research. While Kratom (Mitragyna Speciosa) is recognized in many cultures, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) strictly prohibits internal use of this herb. This product is sold as incense and is strictly for non-human consumption.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
406- 3583 SHEPPARD AVENUE E, TORONTO, ON, M1T3K8, CANADA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.